Pictures to Show Hair Progress

My hair has definitely progressed. Thank goodness for this blog because I wouldn't have known how much.

I wash about every three weeks. The last time I washed I used the SL shampoo. I also used "Maxi Tea Tree Scalp Oil" to oil my scalp(about a week after washing hair). I use the oil about once per month, no more than twice. I am in love with this product. It is a light oil with a pleasant fragrance and inexpensive too (less than $5.00 at beauty supply store).






I retighten every two months now. I don't think that at six weeks I am in dire need of a retightening. This may be because I don't wash so often and frequent washings seem to unravel my hair (from the root). I guess that is better that having it done from the top.

P.S.
I must give a shout out to the members of the sisterlocks family both on these blogs and on the Lockitup site. I get and read the posts from the Lockitup family regularly. Wow, how positive and informative the posts are. These blogs are my inspiration for getting and continuing the sisterlocks journey. Thank you family for being positive and for helping others on this wonderful journey.











Comments

Popular Posts