Almost One Year Sisterlocked








Pics were taken 1 day after retight, hence all of the bald spots. For some reason, the zoom on the camera seems to enhance the space between locks. Anyway, I am about 3weeks away from a year of being locked. I had my consultant color my hair. This time, I can definitely see the color-Dark n' Lovely Red Rhythm- (although it may not seem so in the pics) without depending on just the right amount of light to hit my locks. I was placed under the hair dryer for 30 minutes but could not stay because a certain 5 month old was not letting me. I probably would have achieved a brighter shade if I had stayed under the hair dryer for 30 mins. Anyway, I still achieved a much brighter shade than what I had. I loveeeeeeeeeeee the new me. I feel like a red head lol. I do not plan on putting anymore color on my hair until next year. I went a little over 2 months before retight. I think that the seven week mark would be ideal. I love my new color and hope that I haven't done any damage for the sake of beauty. My only regret about my locks is not installing them sooner. I have been told that my hair has grown. Thank goodness for this blog which provides visual evidence.

Comments

  1. Pics were taken 1 day after retight, hence all of the bald spots. For some reason, the zoom on the camera seems to enhance the space between locks. Anyway, I am about 3 weeks away from a year of being locked. I had my consultant color my hair. This time, I can definitely see the color (although it may not seem so in the pics) without depending on just the right amount of light to hit my locks. I do not plan on putting anymore color on my hair until next year. I went a little over 2 months before retight. I think that the seven week mark would be ideal. I love my new color and hope that I haven't done any damage for the sake of beauty. My only regret about my locks is not installing them sooner. I have been told that my hair has grown. Thank goodness for this blog which provides visual evidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour but understand why you don't want to color for awhile. Your hair has grown and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where my post was! I thought that I had forgotten to save it; didn't realize that I wrote it in the comment section. It was meant to be written below most recent photos. Thank goodness for copy and paste lol.

    Thanks Naturally Sophia. I had colored my hair in Feb. of this year with the hopes of achieving the shade that I now have. I think that placing me under the hair dryer helped to seal in the color. I Loooove my new color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your color. it's beautiful and your locks are fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to give helpful tips about your knowledge of Sisterlocks.

Popular Posts