However, after two weeks your SL's would have swelled slightly and you may have not even noticed the difference once it was rod set. But if my opinion counts for anything (lol) I think it looks better without the permed ends.
I think so too. Still, I am having a little regret to cut so drastically so soon. I think that my styling options are limited because of length. I am thinking of wearing a wig for a few months until I experience some growth. I have never worn a wig before and is somewhat nervous to start. I go back to work in the next 3 weeks and don't want to appear a hot mess.
It is difficult to tell that sisterlocks is beneath the perm.
ReplyDeleteHowever, after two weeks your SL's would have swelled slightly and you may have not even noticed the difference once it was rod set. But if my opinion counts for anything (lol) I think it looks better without the permed ends.
ReplyDeleteI think so too. Still, I am having a little regret to cut so drastically so soon. I think that my styling options are limited because of length. I am thinking of wearing a wig for a few months until I experience some growth. I have never worn a wig before and is somewhat nervous to start. I go back to work in the next 3 weeks and don't want to appear a hot mess.
ReplyDeleteYour advise is welcomed.