1st Retightening (5 weeks SLed & after 3rd wash)

Had my 1st retightening today

Pleased with end results. Could actually see progress (spaces not visible at back, could be as a result of fluffy permed ends)

Consultant not happy I cut perm, but I am LOL. Most of my locks probably still has some perm, but I am able to see the SLs. Before, with 4-5 inches of permed ends in some areas seeing the SLs at 1st glance was virtually impossible

Washed with starter shampoo and did ACV rinse before retightening session today

Retightening session took about 3 3/4 hours

Sorry, no pics available immediately. Need to get camera. Daughter took hers on vacation and my phone can only take pics because service is different from brand of phone (had switched phone services).

Noticed retightening was done a bit tight. Probably because I had about 3 unravel in the back and 2-3 in the front. These were totally unravelled and had nothing to do with my cutting permed ends. In fact the back ones (nape)came out after 1st wash 1 week into my SL.

I noticed that the more I wash the more unravelling (and thickening, which is good)so I decided today to wash every 3 weeks instead of 2. My unravelling is probably a result of permed ends and immature locks.

Decided from last ACV rinse that the rinse is not a cure for my dry scalp. I decided to oil my scalp lightly with the Tea Tree Oil to help with dryness instead of using pure water to moisture scalp (not working for my dry scalp). I lightly oiled scalp and then massaged into scalp so that some oil transferred into hair. Result was a little shine instead of the grayish tint that my hair seemed to have without a little oil.

Will order a camera so that I can post pics because we all know that a blog without pics is just not as interesting. A pic is worth a thousand words especially for us visual people.

Comments

Popular Posts