New Journey Began...Again
I began a new journey in December 2013. I cut off my Sisterlocks of over 4 years. I wanted a bit thicker locks. I had tried to combine sisterlocks myself, but did not like the end result. After many hours, money spent, and time I decided to just begin again...on my terms. This time, I did my interlocs MY way. I am loving my second journey even more knowing that I don't have to depend on anyone for my retightenings. I interloc my hair using the 4 point rotation method. I go in at 9, 6, 3, and 12 o'clock. I am now 8 months in my new journey. I wash every two weeks although when I am more locked I will go back to weekly washings. I retighten after each wash. I only retighten the ones that have unraveled from the root area. Most doesn't need to be retightened after a regular wash. I can tell that some are locking. I no longer have a loc that fully unravels. I am able to sit and retight on my own time. I save a lot of time and money by doing my own hair. I had counted 143 locks.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please feel free to give helpful tips about your knowledge of Sisterlocks.