Pics from about 6 weeks
I still have permed ends although I tried to cut as much off as possible. I have also decided to wash every 3 weeks instead of two or even one. The only problem that I have is flaky scalp. I oil scalp with tea tree oil about once per week. Also, I have been spritzing water in the mornings. However, this is mostly done to have my hair lay down instead of sticking up when I get up in the mornings to prepare for work. I only spritz with water when the need arises.
My current hair goal is to be able to get rid of all of the permed ends and have my natural length be about 4 inches. I know I would be rocking those rollers. Right now, because of length, I wear my hair straight back and basically laying flat on my head (I tie at night).

My current hair goal is to be able to get rid of all of the permed ends and have my natural length be about 4 inches. I know I would be rocking those rollers. Right now, because of length, I wear my hair straight back and basically laying flat on my head (I tie at night).
Comments
Post a Comment
Please feel free to give helpful tips about your knowledge of Sisterlocks.