Wash and Braid Out
Washed hair using SL starter shampoo and suave clarifying shampoo. I used the SLSS for 1st lathering, then suave clarifying shampoo for second lathering.
Allowed hair to air dry for about an hour or so
Braided and tucked hair under while still a bit damp. This ensured tighter and curlier curls. I went to bed with hair like this(of course I covered with a satin bonnet)
In the morning I unraveled hair and finger combed before oiling scalp with Tea Tree Scalp Oil (mentioned below). I massaged oil into scalp which will go onto hair also. Result is a bit of shine instead of the dry dull look.
THIS IS THE MOST I WILL DO TO MY HAIR FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS


Allowed hair to air dry for about an hour or so
Braided and tucked hair under while still a bit damp. This ensured tighter and curlier curls. I went to bed with hair like this(of course I covered with a satin bonnet)
In the morning I unraveled hair and finger combed before oiling scalp with Tea Tree Scalp Oil (mentioned below). I massaged oil into scalp which will go onto hair also. Result is a bit of shine instead of the dry dull look.
THIS IS THE MOST I WILL DO TO MY HAIR FOR THE NEXT 3 WEEKS
Comments
Post a Comment
Please feel free to give helpful tips about your knowledge of Sisterlocks.